Gainesville Water Damage Restoration Services
Emergency Flood & Water Damage Experts
If you home or business has be affected or damaged by water (storm, plumbing, flood) give the experts at Worthmann Restoration a call. Our specialist are trained to perform excellent water damage restoration services in Gainesville or Alachua County. Removing water and moisture prevents furthermore structural damages.
Water Damage Remediation
Water damage can be cause by a storm/flood or by plumbing. Plumbing leaks are often undetectable and most likely lead to costly repairs. Other forms of water damage are open windows or roof leaks. Our restoration experts can further assist water damage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Water Damage Remediation Process:
- Inspection: We began with a thorough assessment. Our first step is to carefully document all damages for insurance purposes. Then we begin to address the water damage. Our water damage services include “pack-out” services which will protect your furniture and other possessions. We can also “speed dry” severely affected areas to help restore your home or business faster.
- Water Extraction: We use top of the line water extraction tools and equipment to remove poodles of water and moisture as quickly as possible.
- Drying: We implement both a dehumidifier and high-volume blowers. This safely reduces wetness and moisture. Mats are used to dry hardwood floor (if applicable), local heaters and air to dry interior walls. We make sure that the humidity is within acceptable ranges.
- Mold Removal: We employ non-toxic treatments that are showing signs of mildew or mold. If mold is extensive, we will perform remediation procedures.
- Odor Removal: Usually mold leaves an odor. Our restoration experts are equipped to use hydroxyl generators and ozone for removing mold odor.
4 Signs You Need Water Damage Restoration
1. Smell Musk or Mildew – Water damage causes mold/mildew to form if left untreated. Mold/Mildew can hide inside walls or ceilings which is why it’s very important and recommended to have a mold inspection after encountering water damage.
2. Stains/Discoloration – Any discoloration in your ceilings or walls is a huge indicator that there’s mold/mildew present.
3. Peeling/Cracking Paint – If you notice that the paint on your walls are cracked or peeling, give the experts at Worthmann Restoration a call.
4. Unusually High Water Bills – If your water bill doubled or significantly increases without consuming more it is possible that there is a leak in the pipes/pluming. A sudden increase in water bills is one of the biggest indicator of undetected water damage.